Natural medicine for excessive biting, scratching, barking, and disruptive pet behaviors
- Homeopathic medicine temporarily reduces behavior problems in nervous or high-strung dogs.
- Discourages disruptive behaviors such as excessive biting, chewing, scratching, and barking or meowing*
- Promotes good social behavior and reduces dominant behavior.
- Supports temporary feelings of calm and nervous system functioning.
- Promotes your pet's ability to relax during new or stressful situations.
What is Aggression Formula™?
Aggression Formula™ is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily calm and reduce problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets.
Aggression Formula™ contains ingredients well known to support peaceful attitudes - thereby contributing to socialization efforts and helping your pet to relax and enjoy the company of other people and animals.
It's also an excellent companion to PetCalmª, which temporarily relieves symptoms of nervousness in pets during stressful situations.
The pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled in a favorite treat or on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth, while the spray can be administered directly into your pet's mouth or sprayed on their food or water.
Aggression Formula™ may be administered daily or used occasionally for pets that need it only for specific situations.
Social Behavior in Pets
Well-behaved and sociable pets are a delight, but some animals have difficulty interacting with other pets, children, or strangers. This can occur for a variety of reasons, including upbringing, socialization problems, or past experience. Such pets may display a tendency to bite, growl, scratch, or even attack in certain situations - causing a great deal of worry for their owners, who are often at a loss to explain or understand their pet's behavior.
Although some breeds are definitely more prone to socialization problems than others, experts say there are usually underlying reasons for their behavior, such as routine problems relating to breeding, past abuse, and physical discomfort. Sometimes the poor pet may just be trying to do its job (such as the dog that barks at the postman) but other times owners are desperate to find a solution for their pet's behavior.
Here are some tips to calm your pet and encourage good social behavior:
- Sometimes dominance issues or nervousness can play a part. Consult an animal behaviorist for insight into your pet's problem.
- Animals that fight over food should be fed on their own in a different room.
- If a normally calm animal suddenly changes into a socially difficult one, consult a holistic vet as soon as possible, as there may be underlying health problems.
- Have there been any recent changes in your pet's environment, which may have upset him? Changes such as a new baby or a job that keeps you away for longer periods than before may be the explanation.
- Regular exercise is a good outlet for pent-up emotions and will help to keep your pet healthy and fit. But keep your dog on a leash at all times and consider investing in a muzzle if necessary.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Many behavioral problems can be related to an inadequate diet. Some experts say that animals that are prone to fighting may be eating too much protein. Speak to your vet about introducing more carbohydrates (e.g. rice) and vegetables.
- As a last resort, neutering your male dog or cat may help to control aggressive behavior.
- There are many herbs that have been traditionally used to maintain nervous system harmony and support calm behavior. Used as part of a holistic approach, these can make all the difference to your pet.
How to use Aggression Formula
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
First dose: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses
Daily: Administer 3 times a day
Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Note: Aggression Formula™ is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
For added support in promoting calm behavior in pets, it is recommended that Aggression Formula™ be administered in conjunction with PetCalmª.
Get optimum results with regular use.
Natural remedies strive to create a holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Continued improvement can be seen with regular use. Response times vary from animal to animal, based on physiological composition and other circumstances.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula™ granules will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95