Natural supplement for symptoms commonly associated with dog cancer and cellular health
- Herbal supplement for red and white blood cell health and immune system functioning in dogs.
- Supports healthy energy levels and vitality.
- Helps maintain healthy organs, tissues, and cells.
- Supports healthy waste and toxin elimination.
- Encourages a healthy appetite.
Symptoms of Immune System Problems
Just like the human immune system, the animal immune system is an amazingly intricate and complex system that keeps our pets healthy and helps to protect them against all sorts of invaders including viruses, bacteria, parasites, and toxins.
If the immune system is weakened, every system in the animal body, along with white and red blood cells, energy levels, appetite, and waste elimination can be affected.
Additional factors such as poor diets, unsanitary living conditions, or insufficient exercise can contribute in potentially compromising your pet's immune system.
Since immune system health affects the body's natural ability to stay healthy, the importance of maintaining a strong immune system is essential in maintaining your pet's health and vitality.
Support your pet's immune system health with these tips:
- Be sure your pet gets uninterrupted sleep. Sleep is one of the most important factors in maintaining a strong and healthy immune system.
- Ensure your pet has a wholesome, nutritious diet.
- Help your pet maintain a healthy weight.
- Don't stress. Small amounts of stress are natural for animals, but prolonged stress can impact the immune system.
- Exercise. It's not only good for your pet's body and mind but also helps optimize immune functioning. Additionally, regular activity in fresh air can help relax your pet, encouraging healthy sleep.
- Play. Chemicals produced in an animal brain while playing are similar to the "feel good" chemicals we experience when we laugh.
- Keep your pets away from cigarette and tobacco smoke. Chemicals contained in secondhand smoke depress the immune system and negatively impacts its functioning.
- Keep your pet's toys and bowls clean, and always give your pet fresh water.
How do I use C-Caps?
C-Caps™ capsules may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of C-Caps™ contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95