Natural herbal ear drops for ear problems in dogs.
- Herbal ear drops soothe scratching, itching, and discomfort in pets.
- Helps to keep ear canals clean and clear of blockages.
- Soothes ear passages to help reduce constant scratching.
- Promotes ear health and comfort for cats and dogs.
- 100% herbal ingredients in medicinal olive oil base drop into pet's ear canal for direct support.
Symptoms of Ear Problems in Cats and Dogs
Most dog and cat ear problems are caused by bacterial or yeast infections. Other factors that can also contribute to ear problems and infections include the accumulation of wax, debris, thick, matted hair trapped in the ear canal, or other foreign bodies. Allergies, ear mites, improper cleaning of the ear, or impaired drainage of the ear can also cause ear problems for our pets.
Because the ears are essentially part of the skin, ear health starts with overall skin health. This means a healthy diet, support against allergens, and keeping pets free from mites, fleas, and other skin parasites are essential to healthy skin and coat.
Dog breeds such as Basset hounds, Cocker spaniels, Schnauzers, and Miniature poodles can develop ear problems frequently. In cats, Persian breeds are more susceptible.
Common symptoms and signs of an ear problem or infection include shaking the head or holding it to a side, scratching or pawing at the ears, ear pain, rubbing ears against furniture or carpet, discharge in the ears, and red, inflamed, red, or tender ears.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Ear Problems in Cats and Dogs
Support your pet's ear health with these tips:
- Clean your pet's ears regularly with a cleaning solution to remove dirt and prevent ear wax build-up.
- Avoid cleaning solutions that contain fragrances and dyes that can be irritating.
- Avoid using Q-tips to clean your pet's ears; use cotton wool or a soft gauze instead.
- If your pet has a lot of hair inside the ear flap, ensure you have them plucked by a vet or groomer.
- Start cleaning dog and cat ears at an early age; try to make it pleasant so they get used to the experience.
- Ensure your pet is fed a healthy, all-natural diet free of preservatives and colorants.
How to use Ear Dr.
With your pet's head upright, insert the dropper carefully and allow drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage ear gently. Repeat 2-3 times daily for at least 7-10 days.
Maintenance: Apply once or twice weekly.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops in the ear.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3-5 drops in the ear.
Note: For added support, it is recommended that Ear Dr.™ be administered in conjunction with Immunity & Liver Support to support immune system functioning.
Get optimum support with regular use.
Natural remedies strive to create a holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One 30 mL bottle of Ear Dr.™ will last for 20-40 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95