Natural supplement for nervous system balance and common seizure symptoms in pets
- Herbal supplement for brain and nervous system functioning in dogs.
- Supports managing common symptoms of seizures, epilepsy and stress-induced episodes.
- Natural tonic promotes calm or stimulated nerves as needed.
- Supports an overactive nervous system and promotes stability.
- Reduces involuntary muscle movements and twitching.
Symptoms of Pet Seizures
Seizures, neurological disorders caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain, or epilepsy, can affect both dogs and cats, and can be extremely frightening to witness for pet owners. When a seizure occurs, neurons in the brain send and receive electrical impulses in the body that interfere with normal brain processes.
This can result in your pet experiencing loss of muscle control, confusion, disorientation, paddling their feet, salivating, urinating, or defecating themselves. Seizures can last anywhere from a few minutes to suffering a few episodes within a 24-hour period.
There are a number of potential causes of seizures in cats and dogs, including hereditary traits and infections. Stress-induced episodes can be triggered by events such as trips to the vet, changes in routine, new family members introduced to the household, or even thunderstorms.
Nervous system health and functioning also plays an important role in supporting systemic harmony and normal electrical balance in dog and cat brains.
Support your pet's brain and nervous system functioning with these tips:
- Feed your pet high-quality commercial food or a well-balanced, all-natural diet free of additives, preservatives, and colorants.
- Make sure your pet exercises daily for at least an hour, but avoid over-exercising your pet.
- Stay calm and confident if your pet experiences a seizure.
- Monitor the length of time the seizure is occurring; if it lasts for more than five minutes, or three seizures occur in one day, this is an emergency -- get your pet to the vet immediately.
- If your pet has a seizure, stay away from his or her mouth, as you could be bitten.
- During a seizure, ensure your pet feels safe, comfortable, and will not be able to hurt itself in any way.
- During a seizure make sure the room is quiet, dark, and cool: Turn off lights, TV, or music and speak reassuringly.
- Keep sharp objects out of your pet's way, taking care that he or she will not fall off stairs or furniture.
How to use EaseSure™
Mix drops with water and administer (squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth 2-3 times daily at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL.
EaseSure™ can also be used concurrently with PetCalm™.
Get optimum results with regular use.
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Response times will vary depending on a variety of factors, with some pets responding sooner than others. When used regularly in supportive fashion, you will notice overall systemic support within 3-6 weeks.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of EaseSure™ will last for approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95