Natural cleansing eye solution for visual health in dogs.
- This herbal solution promotes healthy vision and shiny, bright eyes in pets.
- Soothes and cleanses the eyes.
- Supports removal of unwanted debris and other eye problems.
- 100% herbal formula is diluted in water, then gently applied to eyes with a cotton swab.
- For external use only.
Symptoms of Eye Problems in Cats and Dogs
Our pets can be subject to many of the same eye conditions that we are, such as cataracts or dry eyes as well as eye irritations or infections like conjunctivitis. Eye or ocular discharge is an example of a common symptom of eye problems in pets. It may be watery, yellowish-green in color, or thick mucus.
Since our pets are unable to tell us of any change in vision, eye pain, or eye discomfort they may be feeling, as owners we need to keep a close watch. It is always best to stay on the side of caution and take your pet to the vet if they show any symptoms of eye problems.
Common signs and symptoms may include red eyes, painful eyes (often expressed by squinting, pawing, or rubbing at the eye, tearing, and appetite or behavior changes), and cloudy eyes.
Other possible symptoms of eye problems include yellow or greenish discharge, blood in or around the eyes, excessive tearing, a bulging of the eye, dilated pupils or a difference in pupil size, pupils that do not react to light changes, and eye inflammation.
Support your pet's eye health with these tips:
- Feed your pet a well-balanced, all-natural diet including vegetables rich in antioxidants (like carrots, kale, or broccoli).
- Incorporate sources of antioxidants in the form of Vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene to protect eye tissues.
- Wipe eye discharge away gently with a moist cloth.
- Try not to allow your pet to rub its eyes.
- Never administer human over-the-counter eye drops to your pet.
- Protect your pet's eyes carefully when using shampoo or applying flea repellents.
- Keep your pet's head inside moving vehicles -- foreign objects or substances may easily become lodged in the eye.
- Avoid exposing your pet to irritants such as pollen, plant seeds, toxins, chemicals, pollution, and dust.
- Check your pet's eyes regularly.
- Trim hair around the eye area to avoid irritation.
- Visit your vet annually for an eye examination.
How to use Eye-Heal
Dilute 5 drops in approx. 20 mL of freshly boiled water and leave to cool. Soak a clean cotton swab in the solution and gently wipe eyes from inner to outer corners. Use new swab for each eye. Repeat 3 times daily when necessary.
How long until I see results?
Results should be noted within a few days. With regular use over several weeks, benefits will continue.
Get optimum support with regular use.
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Eye-Heal™ will last for 15-60 days with daily use, depending on the needs of your pet.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95