Natural medicine for normal heart functioning and healthy circulation in dogs.
- Homeopathic medicine for temporarily relieving symptoms of weakness, hot flashes, and dizziness in pets.
- Supports circulatory system health and functioning across all parts of the body.
- Helps maintain heart health and functioning.
- Supports healthy veins, arteries, and the heart.
- Promotes healthy energy levels and vitality.
Symptoms of Heart & Circulation Problems in Pets
Your pet's body is a network of veins, arteries, and capillaries â€“ all interconnected, all trying to complete the vital task of carrying blood to every organ. Good circulation means getting oxygen-rich blood to even the farthest tips of the body, from paws to tail.
Circulation moves blood along, enabling it to carry nutrients from food and oxygen to all cells of the body. Blood also carries away waste products so that they can be removed from the body. In order to support systemic health and wellness, it is vital to maintain adequate circulatory functioning in the animal body.
Like humans, dogs also benefit from regular exercise and a proper diet. Regular exercise can strengthen the heart, while a nutrient-dense, properly proportioned diet can help to keep the heart and cardiovascular system healthy. To promote good heart health, ensure your pet is active and stays within a healthy weight range. Common symptoms of heart and circulation issues include weakness, depression, a loss of appetite, unexplained weight loss, heavy breathing or coughing, swelling of the legs or abdomen, tiring easily, increased heart rate, and a weak pulse.
Happiness also goes a long way towards normal heart health. Stress and anxiety are often at the root of many health problems.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Heart & Circulation Problems in Pets
Support heart health in pets with these tips:
- Feed your pet high-quality commercial food containing essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Encourage moderate exercise, being sure not to over-exercise your pet.
- Maintain a healthy weight in your pet â€“ overweight or obese cats and dogs are more at risk of heart disease.
- Always provide fresh, clean water.
- Make sure your pet is treated for heartworm infection.
- Visit your vet regularly for routine check-ups.
- Reduce stress and anxiety in your pet by providing a healthy, happy living environment.
How to use Heart and Circulation Tonic
Sprinkle into the mouth or food source and administer 3 times daily.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 1 large pinch.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap.
How long until I see results?
Natural remedies strive to create a holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Heart and Circulation Tonic™ will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95