- Herbal supplement supports symptoms of kidney problems and nephritis in dogs.
- Promotes urinary tract functioning and the routine filtering and excretion of waste.
- Supports healthy blood pressure within the normal range.
- Promotes water balance and fluid regulation.
- Supports routine endocrine and kidney functioning.
Symptoms of Kidney Problems in Pets
The kidneys have a number of very important life-sustaining functions. These include excretion, fluid conservation, and endocrine processes. The kidneys also filter waste products from the bloodstream so they may be excreted from the body via urine. If these organs do not function properly, waste products can accumulate in the body, which can lead to problems in your pet.
The kidneys act as natural filters of the body, filtering out nutrients from ingested food and liquids, leaving waste to be excreted. Animals cannot function properly if their systems are not clean of toxins. The kidneys also produce hormones, including erythropoietin, which stimulates the bone marrow to produce new red blood cells.
Causes of possible kidney problems include aging, infections, inflammation, trauma, and autoimmune conditions.
Common symptoms of kidney problems in pets include an increase in water consumption and volume of urination, lack or decrease of urination, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, sluggishness, and poor skin and hair condition.
Support your pet's routine kidney health and functioning with these tips:
Feed your pet high-quality commercial food or a well-balanced, all-natural diet that contains nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Always make sure your pet has regular access to fresh, clean water.
- Encourage your dog to urinate often by taking him or her outside at regularly.
- Make sure your cat has regular access to a clean litter tray.
- Ensure your pet exercises regularly to maintain overall health and well-being.
- Avoid exposing your pet to chemicals and toxins.
- Schedule routine veterinary check-ups to maintain the overall health of your pet.
How do I use Kidney Support™?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pets mouth.
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops.
Get optimum results with regular use.
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support™ will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95