Herbal supplement for symptoms of constipation and irregular bowel health in dogs.
- Supports regular bowel movements naturally.
- Maintains bowel and digestive health.
- Supports a healthy thyroid.
- Maintains cholesterol within the normal range.
- Keeps skin and bones healthy and strong.
Natural Moves™ for Pets is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated to support bowel health by maintaining healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long-term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves™ for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy, strong skin and bones.
The importance of Bowel Health
The colon is the organ in your pet's body used to get rid of waste, toxins, and bacteria. It contains and moves waste materials throughout the body. In a healthy bowel, waste from ingested food moves through the bowel to be excreted in a regular bowel movement.
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak making it difficult to move or pass waste through the body.
A holistic approach to bowel health is important to keep your pet regular and diet is the key element.
- Probiotics are important in balancing the consistency of the stool.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- A tablespoon of olive oil added to your pet's food a few times a week will also help to keep bowel movements regular and coat glossy.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it has not been eaten. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh drinking water at all times. Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and his owner!) healthy, happy, fit and regular.
Use herbal remedies and dietary supplements that are specifically aimed at maintaining bowel and digestive health, reduce reliance on dried and processed food, provide plenty of fresh water, and include roughage and fiber in your pet's diet to help support bowel health and regular, soft stools naturally.
How to use Natural Moves
Natural Moves™ for Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Natural Moves™ may be taken regularly every day for long-term results or occasionally when needed for 5-10 days, depending on your pet's needs.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
How long until I see results?
You should begin to see support within a few days, although some pets respond even sooner.
Get optimum results with regular use.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Natural Moves™ for Pets contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95