Natural supplement for common symptoms of dog diarrhea, and healthy bowel functioning.
* Herbal supplement supports healthy, firm stool formation in cats and dogs.
* Supports healthy bowel functioning.
* Promotes a healthy, balanced digestive system and digestive tract.
* Soothes feline and canine stomachs.
* 100% herbal ingredients Plantain and Lady's Mantle support bowel and digestive systems.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Dog and Cat Diarrhea
RuniPoo Relief™ is a safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support healthy, firm stool formation in cats and dogs, RuniPoo Relief™ supports normal bowel function in pets and relieves many symptoms of diarrhea.
RuniPoo Relief™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support healthy bowel movements and a balanced digestive system in cats and dogs. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients like plantain, black walnut and lady's mantle in a concentrated liquid formula, RuniPoo Relief™ provides support to soothe feline and canine stomachs.
RuniPoo Relief™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving sizes can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as RuniPoo Relief™ can be dropped and mixed into water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. RuniPoo Relief™ can be easily and safely paired with Digestive Support™, an herbal supplement supporting digestive tract health in dogs and cats.
Symptoms of Dog and Cat Diarrhea
Much like humans, pets can occasionally encounter a bout of diarrhea or loose stool. Diarrhea usually occurs when something your pet has eaten does not agree with their stomach, irritating it and disrupting their normal defecation. Diarrhea can affect dogs and cats of all ages and breeds and is characterized by loose, watery stools that are passed frequently. Sometimes there may even be blood present.
There are various causes of diarrhea, ranging from eating spoiled or rotten food, eating garbage or roadkill, and overeating to ingesting chemicals or toxins. Other causes include food allergies, reactions to certain medications and suddenly changing a pet's diet.
Most episodes of pet diarrhea resolve themselves within 48 hours. It can be helpful to determine whether the disturbance originates in the small or large bowel. Small amounts of stool that contain mucous and perhaps blood typically come from the large bowel or colon. Large volumes of very watery stool most likely are from the small bowel - and these run a higher risk of dehydrating your pet to dangerous levels.
More severe episodes of diarrhea could develop because of parasitic infestation or a bacterial, viral, or fungal infection. Your vet can take a fresh stool sample to check for and determine the cause of diarrhea.
Warning signs to look out for include a sense of urgency to defecate several times during the day, straining during and after defecation, loss of appetite, vomiting, weakness, and fever.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Dog and Cat Diarrhea
Support your pet's digestive health and normal bowel function with these tips:
- Feed your pet high-quality commercial pet food or a well-balanced, all-natural diet that contains essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Avoid feeding your pet table scraps, bones, or snacks; exclude bran, sugar, and lactose products from their diet.
- Do not withhold food from a pet suffering from diarrhea, as she needs nutrition to heal. Multiple small meals a day and increased fiber can help normalize her gut.
- Try not to make any sudden changes to your pet's diet - introduce the new food gradually by adding it to old food. It should take three to five days to introduce a new diet.
- Inspect your pet's stool daily for abnormalities such as blood or mucus.
- Ensure your pet is dewormed regularly.
- Keep your pet away from spoiled food and garbage cans.
- Make sure your pet's vaccinations are up-to-date.
How to use RuniPoo Relief™
RuniPoo Relief™ comes in convenient liquid form, and the concentrated drops are easily disguised in your pet's food or a favorite treat.
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25mL.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50mL.
It is recommended that RuniPoo Relief™ be used concurrently with Digestive Support™, which promotes digestive and gastrointestinal system health in pets.
Allergen Warning: Contains Nuts.
How long until I see benefits?
Natural medicine strives to create a holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does one bottle last?
RuniPoo Relief™ comes in a 60 mL bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the size of your pet and the frequency of use.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.95